Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Made Optics

Feedback Score

Chinese Made Optics

Does anyone know what part of China the chinese made optics come from? The ones from Vortex, Primary Arms etc.?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    If the question is concerning Coronavirus, it is extremely unlikely that any viral particle on a rifle scope will be infective after slow boat from China to a warehouse in Tx (Primary Arms) and to your house. You can always wipe it down with some isopropanol Alcohol or lens cleaner. when you open it up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n8vmind View Post
    If the question is concerning Coronavirus, it is extremely unlikely that any viral particle on a rifle scope will be infective after slow boat from China to a warehouse in Tx (Primary Arms) and to your house. You can always wipe it down with some isopropanol Alcohol or lens cleaner. when you open it up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Are they made in Wuhan?
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Does anyone know what part of China the chinese made optics come from? The ones from Vortex, Primary Arms etc.?
    There are factories all over the country. We source from multiple factories.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Contact me at: marshall@primaryarms.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    There are factories all over the country. We source from multiple factories.
    Question: After the current world wide fvcking by China & their continued lack of an effective response-do you now have plans to cease manufacturing in that country & move all production elsewhere?
    If not- why? Are there not other places that could manufacture your optics that arent enemies to not only America, but the world itself?
    What are your plans going forward?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    We also source from Japan, The Philippines and have two series of made in the USA mounts coming out very soon.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    We also source from Japan, The Philippines and have two series of made in the USA mounts coming out very soon.
    That is excellent. But-are you still going to do business in and with, China?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I am not going to get into that discussion here and now. I just was answering the OP question.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    So...have you divested yourself of all Chinese made goods (and goods with Chinese components) in your household? Just wondering if your economic patriotism ends with weapon optics.

Feedback Score
    I think it’s a good idea to let our suppliers know we would appreciate quality products that are sourced from allied countries. China has become the easy button. Sources, relationships, and supply lines are already established. But there’s just too many ways our countries are at odds and there’s too much at stake to continue down the same path.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast