Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Made Optics

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t own any Chinese optics, nor will I buy any.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Without resorting to all caps boomer posting, I will say that I won't be buying anymore chinese optics. I've never been a fan of using them for defensive use anyway, I have Aimpoints for that, but I've bought a couple Primary Arms and a Holosun for my kid's rifles and guns that get loaned to friends for range trips.

I'm not gonna go destroy the ones I own as some sort of virtue signal to win cool points with other AARP members either. You seriously look like one of those purple hair SJW chicks that yell at people all day on Twitter. Just stop.
    Oh man, you hurt my feelings. Ill STOP now because YOU said so.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Oh man, you hurt my feelings. Ill STOP now because YOU said so.
    Wasn't meant to hurt yours or anyone else's feeling. Destroying personal property that you've already paid for accomplishes absolutely nothing at all, especially if the end goal is to hurt China. The way to accomplish that is to stop supporting China every opportunity you get. You're virtue signaling in the same way the left does it, and it's just as pointless.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Without resorting to all caps boomer posting, I will say that I won't be buying anymore chinese optics. I've never been a fan of using them for defensive use anyway, I have Aimpoints for that, but I've bought a couple Primary Arms and a Holosun for my kid's rifles and guns that get loaned to friends for range trips.

I'm not gonna go destroy the ones I own as some sort of virtue signal to win cool points with other AARP members either. You seriously look like one of those purple hair SJW chicks that yell at people all day on Twitter. Just stop.
    What you call virtue signaling, is what we men call putting my money where my mouth is.
    I am not a person of means, and to me, doing whatever I choose to do with that Holosun is a sign of proof that I no longer will not only buy, but use Chinese products as they relate to firearms & shooting. WHY? Because- we have OPTIONS. Options to use so many items of equal & better quality, options that are made here in America, and elewhere.
    To the smart asses who say "yeah, all that while he's typing on a Chinese computer, phone, tablet" or whatever- thats such a punk assed response, as they know like we all do, we dont have have an OPTION to use a device made elsewhere- there arent any to my knowledge. Let me know if Im wrong, Ill look into them for my personal use. I have relentlessly been against buying Chinese products since the eighties. Everyone who knows me knows that.
    The negative feedback for those of us who advocate NO CHINA PRODUCTS...or as Ive been saying...ABC...Anywhere But China..is unreal. Ive yet to have someone tell me how being able to buy a $100 red dot sight is worth the hell that China is & has put the entire planet thru.
    We've got one nut on here talking about profit margins for Gods sake when our Nation is CRIPPLED & untold numbers have been killed or gone thru the sickness. People are dying..ALONE. You cant even have an open casket funeral. You cant even see them before they leave this Earth. Our economy and that of most other nations on Earth is ruined. For generations. So much more just from this year alone- all so you people dont have to spend a couple hundred or so more on a optic?
    Or some other China junk? And youre worried about "margins"?
    Listen to me. Youve got a better chance of stopping the purple haired SJW than you do me. Id suggest between the two-she'd be better for your health.
    You want to buy China crap go ahead. I hope when you need it in the middle of the night when some pos is coming for you it stops you like theyve done the rest of the world.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What you call virtue signaling, is what we men call putting my money where my mouth is.
    I am not a person of means, and to me, doing whatever I choose to do with that Holosun is a sign of proof that I no longer will not only buy, but use Chinese products as they relate to firearms & shooting. WHY? Because- we have OPTIONS. Options to use so many items of equal & better quality, options that are made here in America, and elewhere.
    To the smart asses who say "yeah, all that while he's typing on a Chinese computer, phone, tablet" or whatever- thats such a punk assed response, as they know like we all do, we dont have have an OPTION to use a device made elsewhere- there arent any to my knowledge. Let me know if Im wrong, Ill look into them for my personal use. I have relentlessly been against buying Chinese products since the eighties. Everyone who knows me knows that.
    The negative feedback for those of us who advocate NO CHINA PRODUCTS...or as Ive been saying...ABC...Anywhere But China..is unreal. Ive yet to have someone tell me how being able to buy a $100 red dot sight is worth the hell that China is & has put the entire planet thru.
    We've got one nut on here talking about profit margins for Gods sake when our Nation is CRIPPLED & untold numbers have been killed or gone thru the sickness. People are dying..ALONE. You cant even have an open casket funeral. You cant even see them before they leave this Earth. Our economy and that of most other nations on Earth is ruined. For generations. So much more just from this year alone- all so you people dont have to spend a couple hundred or so more on a optic?
    Listen to me. Youve got a better chance of stopping the purple haired SJW than you do me. Id suggest between the two-she'd be better for your health.
    You want to buy China crap go ahead. I hope when you need it in the middle of the night when some pos is coming for you it stops you like theyve done the rest of the world.
    I believe Motorola phones, at least some of them, are made in Taxes. I was surprised to learn my Z Force Droid was made in Taxes.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Screenshot_20200426-185300_Chrome.jpg

Just so happens I'm posting from a Samsung Galaxy Note 10. I'd also be happy to take that Holosun off your hands if you're just going to smash it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SteveL; 04-26-20 at 18:00.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I believe Motorola phones, at least some of them, are made in Taxes. I was surprised to learn my Z Force Droid was made in Taxes.
    Ive got a Z Force myself, how can you tell where its made?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ive got a Z Force myself, how can you tell where its made?
    I found an article a few years ago accidentally. This isn't the one and it's older and a different Motorola but....

https://bootheglobalperspectives.com...ed-in-new-york

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/sl...phone-19842367
    Last edited by Arik; 04-26-20 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I found an article a few years ago accidentally. This isn't the one and it's older and a different Motorola but....

https://bootheglobalperspectives.com...ed-in-new-york

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/sl...phone-19842367
    I just read about that...they closed that plant in 2014..and now Motorola is Chinese owned, which I already thought/believed they all were. There are currently no USA made phones. I have to try to find one NOT made in China now, as Im due a new one soon.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast