Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Made Optics

Feedback Score
    It is Guangdong or some similar sounding city.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    So...have you divested yourself of all Chinese made goods (and goods with Chinese components) in your household? Just wondering if your economic patriotism ends with weapon optics.
    What’s your point? Just keep the chinese stuff flowing and never try or attempt to limit it?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Recommended treating ChiCom products like saturated fat. Minimize consumption as you see fit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    What’s your point? Just keep the chinese stuff flowing and never try or attempt to limit it?
    I'm no fan of Chinese goods and avoid them where possible. To ask a company to drop their suppliers in China because of your personal feelings towards the nation is both ignorant and hypocritical, seeing as your own location data indicates you are in "communist terrority". If you're steadfast on deomcratic patriotism and furthering US made goods for honest free Americans, than why not set the example and move to a free territory??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So...have you divested yourself of all Chinese made goods (and goods with Chinese components) in your household? Just wondering if your economic patriotism ends with weapon optics.
    SO- let me tell you what IVE DONE..for FOUR DECADES NOW.
    EVERYONE who knows me- has said lately, in some form or another.."Hey, youve said all along dont buy that China crap, look around, theres usually something else better as cheap"..or just how Ive been right about those shits for decades. I have ALWAYS went out of my way, made an effort, SPENT MORE..to avoid China crap, much, MUCH more than anyone Ive ever met. One of the first things I told my gf of five years now..DONT BUY ME ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA, PERIOD.
    As much as humanly possible, Ive avoided. Several years back, when it was time for me to start using optics..I searched a LONG time to see what was out there, who made it, and what the costs where. As for red dots..Im still not aware of a U.S manufacturer. But, I bought a new Steiner..USA made PXi. GREAT. LOVE IT. Then I bought a Holosun. Been great-love it. There were simply no choices to be had. So, Ive made MY bones, so to speak, over not buying China shit unless all there is is China shit.
    The POINT I am trying to make here is this: IM done, period. Other choices or not, ILL do without before buying another China made item. If you, or anybody else here, cant NOW see & understand the HAVOC that those Godless, rat/bat/dog/cat eating bastards have put the world & the United States thru- then you are an idiot most extreme. If you, or anybody else here, cant NOW say "Ok, Im not supporting those goblins anymore".. you might need to check your patriotism..or lack of, rather. I fully understand a company cant literally pull out of business there overnight. But are you WORKING towards that now? Are you even discussing that now? Do you see the NEED to abandon those commie fvcks, now? OR..are you STILL just worried about making YOUR money & the world & America be damned?
    And- to those of you in the market for optics-are YOU, STILL going buy a China made optic, or, do you see the need to boycott them at all costs?
    If not- WHAT has to happen before you do? What WILL it take before you put other things first before savings $100 or so on a freakin optic? Or anything?
    From this point on- I consider any purchase of ANYTHING made in China to be aiding & abetting an enemy of the United States. I consider it anti-American.
    I myself, just got a precision rifle built and am currently looking at scopes. Looked at scopes so long now I know them by heart. MANY scopes that fit MY personal requirements from China- way cheaper. PISS ON THEM. Ill do without before buying one.
    So, disagree all you want. Aid & abet the enemy all YOU want. I aint doing it, and I fervently hope Trump makes it to where no one can afford NOTHING coming from there, & soon.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    I'm no fan of Chinese goods and avoid them where possible. To ask a company to drop their suppliers in China because of your personal feelings towards the nation is both ignorant and hypocritical, seeing as your own location data indicates you are in "communist terrority". If you're steadfast on deomcratic patriotism and furthering US made goods for honest free Americans, than why not set the example and move to a free territory??
    WHAT..the HELL..are you talking about "communist territory" and "moving to a free territory"?! Are you fvcking retarded? You sound retarded. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    SO- let me tell you what IVE DONE..for FOUR DECADES NOW.
    EVERYONE who knows me- has said lately, in some form or another.."Hey, youve said all along dont buy that China crap, look around, theres usually something else better as cheap"..or just how Ive been right about those shits for decades. I have ALWAYS went out of my way, made an effort, SPENT MORE..to avoid China crap, much, MUCH more than anyone Ive ever met. One of the first things I told my gf of five years now..DONT BUY ME ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA, PERIOD.
    As much as humanly possible, Ive avoided. Several years back, when it was time for me to start using optics..I searched a LONG time to see what was out there, who made it, and what the costs where. As for red dots..Im still not aware of a U.S manufacturer. But, I bought a new Steiner..USA made PXi. GREAT. LOVE IT. Then I bought a Holosun. Been great-love it. There were simply no choices to be had. So, Ive made MY bones, so to speak, over not buying China shit unless all there is is China shit.
    The POINT I am trying to make here is this: IM done, period. Other choices or not, ILL do without before buying another China made item. If you, or anybody else here, cant NOW see & understand the HAVOC that those Godless, rat/bat/dog/cat eating bastards have put the world & the United States thru- then you are an idiot most extreme. If you, or anybody else here, cant NOW say "Ok, Im not supporting those goblins anymore".. you might need to check your patriotism..or lack of, rather. I fully understand a company cant literally pull out of business there overnight. But are you WORKING towards that now? Are you even discussing that now? Do you see the NEED to abandon those commie fvcks, now? OR..are you STILL just worried about making YOUR money & the world & America be damned?
    And- to those of you in the market for optics-are YOU, STILL going buy a China made optic, or, do you see the need to boycott them at all costs?
    If not- WHAT has to happen before you do? What WILL it take before you put other things first before savings $100 or so on a freakin optic? Or anything?
    From this point on- I consider any purchase of ANYTHING made in China to be aiding & abetting an enemy of the United States. I consider it anti-American.
    I myself, just got a precision rifle built and am currently looking at scopes. Looked at scopes so long now I know them by heart. MANY scopes that fit MY personal requirements from China- way cheaper. PISS ON THEM. Ill do without before buying one.
    So, disagree all you want. Aid & abet the enemy all YOU want. I aint doing it, and I fervently hope Trump makes it to where no one can afford NOTHING coming from there, & soon.
    Same here, I go out of my to avoid anything from China to the point of go without.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Same here, I go out of my to avoid anything from China to the point of go without.
    Thank you brother. The point I failed to make is, what we did last year, and years before, even as late as Jan. this year...its a different ballgame now.
    We KNOW, KNOW they sat on this for months. That people I know & care about had this shit LAST FALL, no one knew what it was yet.
    So, NOW that we all KNOW- its time to put America & the rest of the world AHEAD of a few measly dollars on some..thing..from China. Its PAST TIME.
    But if people dont do it on a personal level..if companies dont now see that it just isnt worth it anymore to do business there..again I suggest you decide where your loyalties lie.
    YES- after all this- I DO question your patriotism if you buy luxury or non-life essential product from China. You know what theyve done, and theres no excuse for it going forward.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    WHAT..the HELL..are you talking about "communist territory" and "moving to a free territory"?! Are you fvcking retarded? You sound retarded. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    He was quoting the OP and the OP's location is literally listed as "communist territory"
    Last edited by Arik; 04-08-20 at 23:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    I am not going to get into that discussion here and now. I just was answering the OP question.
    Well I can speak only for myself, but I will never buy a product offered by your business until there is not a single component sourced from China. Sorry to say but, after this, any business that maintains a Chinese source of supply or manufacturing will not get my business if any alternative can be found. In the optics market it seems there are still plenty of alternatives, my money will be spent accordingly.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 04-08-20 at 23:59.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast