Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Made Optics

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    What scopes are made HERE with parts made HERE?
    As close as we can get, some Leupold, Trijicon, some Steiner, U.S. Optics, Nightforce , some Burris, these are the ones Im aware of.
    To clarify MY stance- Im good with parts and/or manufacture in others place..Japan, Germany, Philippines, Czech Repub are examples..Im purely simply talking about China here. Plenty of places manufacturers can & should start looking to shift production.
    Could NOT care less whether people are butthurt because they cant get a $100 "optic" anymore.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-11-20 at 13:39.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    What Sig scopes are made here?
    The Tangos going on the Army DMR's but as far as I know us dirty civvies can't get one made in the US.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 04-11-20 at 13:22.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That is "Exactly" what happens when your over regulate. We need less Government, not more and less China. EPA can go suck a fat one.

Feedback Score
    If this doesn't motivate manufactures to cut ties with china and consumers to stop buying chinese stuff then they're not good Americans. This is not about cheap chinese crap. I know some the products are decent quality. Pulling out of china is matter of principle. Would you do business with Stallin? Why would an American company do business with an anti-American communist chinese regime? For the love of money? Not worth it. Its ridiculous to even try to justify or rationalize it.
    Last edited by prepare; 04-12-20 at 05:46.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    That is "Exactly" what happens when your over regulate. We need less Government, not more and less China. EPA can go suck a fat one.
    Exactly. The main reason that any company moves overseas is that U.S. regulations make it too expensive to manufacture here.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    If you have been doing business in China prior to this, I would say it was short sighted. But can I demand from private business what Congress has not had the balls to do?

I know that not everyone has the money to buy a top of the line optic. But my life has shown me when it comes to optics you get what you pay for.

My son is still running the Dr. Optic that I bought and used in 2001, so you buy good quality and it is the cheapest in the long run.

I will not attack vendors here that have products from China in the past.

But here the question for the future of your business, will the American people grow a set of balls and use their brain and demand products made anywhere but China.

In full disclosure, my company has been tasked with providing PPE and masks to help beat Corona. We are doing everything in our power not to use items from China, but it isn't possible.

So I am saying this can't be cold turkey while people are still sick and dying. But for me personally from here on, if it says made in China or the parts came from China I will not buy it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This very well could be a communist test run of biological warfare.

Just look at the impact it has had in the West. Prior to lockdown thousands left Wuhan and lots of them flew West.

Why were they allowed to leave and why wasn’t the impact heavier in China?

These questions need to be answered and answered quickly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This very well could be a communist test run of biological warfare.

Just look at the impact it has had in the West. Prior to lockdown thousands left Wuhan and lots of them flew West.

Why were they allowed to leave and why wasn’t the impact heavier in China?

These questions need to be answered and answered quickly.
    Many of them were dual citizens who went home for their new year, I believe along with the 2020 new year. Many of them live in the west, wether that's school, work or permanent immigration. My friends in-laws came 2 weeks before it really kicked off. They live about 2hr drive outside of Wuhan. They came to visit their daughter and grandkid!

We don't know how China was impacted because they have lied from the beginning. Also they can absorb heavy casualties without much disruption. The city of Wuhan has 11 million people and it's only like the 5th largest city in China. Where as for us it's NYC with 8 million followed by Los Angeles with 4 million.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Chinese Made Optics

That’s another thing we need to stop permanently. Dual citizenship.

You either is or you isn’t.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That’s another thing we need to stop permanently. Dual citizenship.

You either is or you isn’t.
    But one could still leave. All my friends who are immigrant citizens, they all save up their vacation times and once a year or two they go back for a month or more. None of them are from Asia but it's still plenty of time to catch something and bring it back.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast