Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Companies that are handling "The Panic" well....or not...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    KUDOS to SG AMMO. Ordered a case of IMI on Tuesday...was at my door Thursday afternoon. Thats FAST anytime, let alone now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Really Right Stuff is still providing amazing service.
    Ordered two items online Wednesday morning and had them to my door this afternoon with standard shipping.
    RRS is good to go.
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker6 View Post
    Really Right Stuff is still providing amazing service.
    Ordered two items online Wednesday morning and had them to my door this afternoon with standard shipping.
    RRS is good to go.
    Now I’ll just take out that home equity line so I can get my tripod

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kind of a necro:

JoeBob Outfitters. Ordered a SilencerCo ASR Trifecta before noon, received notice three hours later it had shipped. If it's the norm, it will be on my porch tomorrow afternoon.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ordered a micro chest rig in Coyote (been looking for one for three months) from Haley Strategic on Friday, arrived today.

Two orders with Target Sports in the last two weeks, they are averaging about 7-8 days to me but I'm in Texas so stuff has to travel a ways....Great service.

Palmetto State got me a bolt and two Vortex Crossfire red dots in 9 days.
    Last edited by Esq.; 05-26-20 at 20:28.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I put the 2nd order in at White Label Armory and received tracking info the next day. My items were on my front step 3 days later! Considering much in the AR world is running low as is White label Armory there response for items in stock is outstanding! I did order a belt and some pouches from HSGI and received items in about 8 or 9 Bussiness days. THe Customer Service girl said they were really behind and said plan on at least 2 weeks or more,they came in way under that !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678