Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket Glock Mag Recommendation ? Advice?

Feedback Score

Aftermarket Glock Mag Recommendation ? Advice?

So what aftermarket mags do you use?

What do you recommend and what do you recommend that I avoid?

Feedback Score

Aftermarket Glock Mag Recommendation ? Advice?

I’ve had good luck with the Magpul mags, and Dawson extensions on factory mag bodies.

I’ve also used the ETS mags, but started having issues so they’ve been relegated to practice only. Taran Tactical extensions on factory mag bodies have also been relegated to practice mags only.

Avoid any of the Korean mags for any serious use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SamuelBLong; 04-09-20 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelBLong View Post
    I’ve also used the ETS mags, but started having issues so they’ve been relegated to practice only.
    If you don't mind, what problems were you having?

I use mine strictly for training, but interested to know your experiences.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive been using ETS Glock & AR mags for a few years now. Early on, they had a problem with a batch of springs...like several years ago. i had a mag giving me trouble, they sent me a new spring, no probs since. I probably have 12-15 or so. I like thm.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Used Glock mags. If you're trying to save a little money but want more mags to train with.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Glock factory magazines are cheap enough so honestly I don’t have a reason to use anything else. Now if Magpul came out with a reliable 15 round G21 magazine I would buy definitely buy some.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glock used mags

Feedback Score
    Anyone use RWB brand mags?

Anyone have any KCI mags that worked?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Groyper View Post
    Anyone use RWB brand mags?

Anyone have any KCI mags that worked?
    What is driving you from using factory magazines? At $22 each for a factory mag any decision based purely on cost is asking for trouble.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I use factory Glock mags with a handful of 15, 17, 21 round Magpuls. For duty use I'm running only factory mags with Glock +2 extensions.

Seriously, factory mags are cheap enough just buy a bunch of those and run them. 5 and 10 packs are often on sale for a healthy discount.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast