Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderately High End High Capacity 9mm

Feedback Score

Moderately High End High Capacity 9mm

I am currently looking to buy a 9mm handgun.
    I am looking at the Agency Arms and L2D Glocks.
    I like the Glock 19 but I am not opposed to an all metal slide and frame combination. Any thoughts or insight on a handgun in 9mm under $2500.00
    Colt Commando-SBR,
    PSA Non Binary, Confused: Not sure if it's a Pistol or an SBR
    Glock 19 Holosun RDS

Please excuse any grammatical or semtex errors, sent from my remote detonation device.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have heard the AREX pistols are fantastic if you're into the DA/SA carry. Otherwise if you're set on a strikerfired, a Cajunized CZ P-10 would be mint.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Is there a reason you’re looking at spending that much like something specific that you want to get out of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    CZ P07 by either CZ Custom or Cajun

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For about $2500 you can buy an entire set of 9mm glocks and decide which one you like later (G26, G19, G17, G17L, and G34).

I would go shoot the Glocks, CZ's (P10's, P07/P09, P01, and up), Sig Legions and 320 Xcarry ones, and Beretta Langdon versions. Decide the operating system and grip angles you like and then narrow down. For under $2500 you can get a hell of a pistol you could end up hating, the reason for part 1 go shoot them all.

My favorite with dozens and dozens of handguns is still the G19 & G26 with aftermarket sights, but I love my CZ's as well (P09, Shadow 2, P07, P10c, 75). Only the Shadow 2 would be considered high end, but regardless when push comes to shove it's always the G19/G26 that I carry and take to the range for fun.

Feedback Score
    No reason. I have all stock pistols. Would be nice to have one tricked out pistol. Also something nice to pass on to my kid if the Chinese Virus gets me.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Shadow Systems MR920. I've got the 918 combat and love it. Davi

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I've had Agencys. They're nice guns. But I'd go with an STI Staccato 2011. Either a P or a C2. Because that's what I did.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I would be looking at a cz shadow or Langdon Beretta if I wanted I higher end 9mm

If you want striker fired I have heard very good things from reputable trainers about the Walther PPQ steel frame

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hi Power

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast