Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aftermarket Glock Mag Recommendation ? Advice?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My only experience with Glock mags is the 33 round ones for my Sub 2K. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the baseplate off for cleaning.

Feedback Score
    I have had another pistol for 30 years and took apart the mags for cleaning perhaps twice.
    So that might come to cleaning once every ten years if you aren't mud wrestling while carrying.
    Last edited by Pi3; 04-16-20 at 19:45.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    The magpul mags have been 100% for me,the ETS 31 rd mag I have is not super reliable,the smaller kci mags work good. The 33rd kci mags have been ok as long as you only load them to 25ish rds.
    Last edited by Jake03; 04-16-20 at 20:05. Reason: Spelling fail

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    My only experience with Glock mags is the 33 round ones for my Sub 2K. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the baseplate off for cleaning.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Groyper View Post
    Any tips for making them run with steel?
    Mine is use OEM mags.

I had the same exp, Magpul are fine with brass but shitty with steel. ETS but to a lesser degree.

I dumped them all and went back to all OEM Glock, esp when you could get 10 packs from Brownells for $179.99 shipped.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I had the same exp, Magpul are fine with brass but shitty with steel. ETS but to a lesser degree.
    That was my experience with steel in both brands. 0 for every Magpul. I had a few ETS mags that would feed Forged, but also a couple that would choke on it albeit it was easy to see what was going on.

Sample size of 4, but KCI mags fed Winchester Forged just as well as factory Glock.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456