Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idea for easier 80% lower

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Groyper View Post
    I just want easy access in exercising my rights. I cant believe we once had the freedom to order Rifles, Machine Guns, hell even Mortars with HE rounds to our door steps....And sadly lost it.
    The easiest way is to buy a complete rifle.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    The easiest way is to buy a complete rifle.
    And the 2nd easiest way is this:
    https://www.modulusarms.com/ Don't overthink the whole process! Buy complete or buy this setup, pretty sweet for sure!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Buawhaaahahahahahaaa!!
    Easy??? Either the OP’s “Easimeter” is made in Transylvania or he lives in opposite world. There are pretty easy ways to exercise our 2nd Amendment responsibilities certainly metric tons easier than the casting lower/melting glass with Draino or Liquid Plumber.

This isn’t the first time we would have been saved by an OP doing a Google search before posting.

Not to get into a flamewar but could you explain to me why you posted 2nd Amendment responsibilities?

Anyways it was merely an idea, surely it hasn't been before for a reason, but I did learn major companies did try it and didn't purse the idea so that should tell me everything I need to know and can/should it be a viable vector.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I see this going nowhere.

OP, slow down and read some of the forum to have a general idea of the climate.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123