Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remington 14.5 p/w upper from cdnn

Feedback Score
    Talked to Seth at cdnn,he insisted I send the upper back,told him I would p/w myself,offered free shipping on my next few orders to compensate for the mix up.
    The best part is,now I can put a bcm a2e on the upper to make it closer to the real thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That isn't a good thing for them to be sending out the door. I think we all agree the 16" laws are stupid and pointless, but its currently the law.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Agreed,I didn’t post this to trash them as I have got some good stuff at reasonable prices from them in the past.i hope this is an isolated situation and no one get in any trouble over it.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Damn, the "pin and welded" barrels we're $99 a few days ago. I passed because I didn't want the hassle of having to remove/replace it. Bought one for $179 with the YHM thrown in the other day. I'm too slow on the trigger...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec78 View Post
    Talked to Seth at cdnn,he insisted I send the upper back,told him I would p/w myself,offered free shipping on my next few orders to compensate for the mix up.
    The best part is,now I can put a bcm a2e on the upper to make it closer to the real thing.
    Just a thought, the AR Stoner branded extended A2 from Midwayusa is only $14.99. I ordered one for this exact same barrel, and couldn't be happier.

Feedback Score
    After sleeping on it,I’m thinking about pinning the phantom...any feed back from phantom users would be appreciated!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec78 View Post
    After sleeping on it,I’m thinking about pinning the phantom...any feed back from phantom users would be appreciated!
    I have used them on several AR builds and had one P&W on an AK74. It is a little heavier than the A2 or BCM's A2X.

Check out Jeremy's video. The YMH is towards the end of the first video IIRC.

POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Video #3 is a longer video and tests the top MD's from the tests.

POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

Feedback Score
    After thoroughly convincing myself this barrel is a bushmaster(no 203 cut outs,no cage code) I decided to take it to the range after work,shot it at 50 yards with an old eotech,ran 210 rounds of m855 without issue.
    Accuracy is as good as I can do with any other carbine/red dot combo I own.
    Still really salty they advertised a Remington defense (pictured with cage code stamped on the barrel and 203 cut outs) and sold me whatever this thing is...at least it works and seems accurate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast