Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
Wearing a mask is all fine and dandy, more so if you’re in a high risk population, granted the efficacy of which is debatable since nobody wears one properly or substituting something else entirely (I’ve seen napkins for Christ sake). So whatever.

The greater issue which I’ll reiterate for you is the conceptual notion that an individual is somehow lawfully responsible for the health and well-being of someone else. The state can fvck right off with that one. If we’re going to play that game then it’s absolutely kosher tell what other people to do or not do with their bodies in any context be it smoking, soda, etc. On top of that the government has zero constitutional authority to shut down commerce public health concerns or otherwise.

At any rate the hypocrisy of the left on this is deafening so long as abortion exists. Can’t preach about the sanctity of life with that elephant in the room.

But it’s my body my choice right???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironically one of our local Judges decided that we were all going to wear masks or face a $1000.00 fine. Well, this is Texas, it lasted until daybreak.