Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Recertification of firearms that have pistol “braces”

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Recertification of firearms that have pistol “braces”

So this has been circulating today. Allegedly a leak.

https://princelaw.files.wordpress.co...t-12-16-20.pdf

TL/DR:
    1) So many pistol braces are made, and so many are placed on firearms that are objectively intended to be fired from the shoulder (characteristics to determine this are listed), the ATF feels obligated to provide evaluations on what should now be classified as an SBR under the NFA.
    2) There will possibly be free tax stamps to help owners obediently submit.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Perhaps they should be spending their time cleaning up the fraudulent election process? If as it appears, even our votes no longer matter, you're gonna need those braces and then some.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    So this has been circulating today. Allegedly a leak.

https://princelaw.files.wordpress.co...t-12-16-20.pdf

TL/DR:
    1) So many pistol braces are made, and so many are placed on firearms that are objectively intended to be fired from the shoulder (characteristics to determine this are listed), the ATF feels obligated to provide evaluations on what should now be classified as an SBR under the NFA.
    2) There will possibly be free tax stamps to help owners obediently submit.
    I've read that over on ARFCOM and its interesting. Honestly after shooting FNA stuff for almost 20 years and never once being asked for paperwork, I am not sure if any of this really matters from practical sense. If they allow tax free registration,I would considering dropping a form 1 on everything from a p320 to the Scar. While generally speaking, registration is something that I am not a big fan of, even in the event that the federal gov administratively bans everything that got registered, they don't have the man power to enforce.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeaaaahhhh.... No.

I'll keep what I have in the same configuration it's always been, and I'll do so without following their stupid rules.

I don't care anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All I have to say is: “fvck your free tax stamp”.

The rule of law doesn’t matter to them, Why the fvck should it matter to me?
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Perhaps they should be spending their time cleaning up the fraudulent election process? If as it appears, even our votes no longer matter, you're gonna need those braces and then some.
    Well between FBI's investigation of a piece of rope at Bubba Wallaces garage, and the Proudboys burning some BLM propaganda, I am not sure the FBI has the bandwidth to make inquiries in wide spread voting anomalies

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    All I have to say is: “fvck your free tax stamp”.

The rule of law doesn’t matter to them, Why the fvck should it matter to me?
    You are not wrong.

Feedback Score
    At this point I’m tired of trying to play their games. I’ve followed the rules but the rules keep changing without the laws changing.

It’s time to spit on the hands and hoist the black flag. F em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I don't even own an AR pistol, F' these assholes I'm building one now.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Free tax stamps ? As most know, nothing is truly free. Always a catch. #1 Ok, now we know who ELSE has braced AR pistols. #2, free for first year only, now its $200 /yr or $2000/yr or....
    Rules change moment to moment apparently. As far as .gov agencies, the FBI /ATF are basically the modern day version of the Gestapo in "lite" form, for now. Some agents may be cool, but the leadership has proven to be vile scum, and those 'nice' agents will only be following orders at some point.
    Last edited by Evel Baldgui; 12-16-20 at 22:59.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast