Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 Sci/med discussions only

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Covid 19 Sci/med discussions only

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Not sure the narrative on that one has changed, but per my article and such, not something that's been the discussion it should have been. It's complicated topic too and the media, political football, etc has made it much more confusing than it needed to be, but TDS = doing anything they have to to keep him from being re elected.
    I recall him previously and publicly stating a vaccine was unnecessary and social distancing plus masks was sufficient. But that was after he said masks were unnecessary and only the medical community needs them.

In any case there’s multiple strains running around yes? So what’s the point of a vaccine then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 06-30-20 at 17:16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I recall him previously and publicly stating a vaccine was unnecessary and social distancing plus masks was sufficient. But that was after he said masks were unnecessary and only the medical community needs them.

In any case there’s multiple strains running around yes? So what’s the point of a vaccine then.

Fauci is inconsistent and the inconsistencies always favor more masks, more isolation and more power to the medical community.
    So I'm waiting for him to recommend voting by mail. It's not hard to see this coming next.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    For some, seeing is believing. This just out and practical real world findings:

The good news:

“Our researchers have demonstrated how masks are able to significantly curtail the speed and range of the respiratory droplets and jets."

The Bad News:

"Moreover, they have uncovered how emulated coughs can travel noticeably farther than the currently recommended six-foot distancing guideline,”

Paper, and vids:

http://www.fau.edu/newsdesk/articles...oronavirus.php

#CovidNews #CovidScience #Masks
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Remember when Democrats purposely delayed testing in their states to make it look like trump
    And the fed weren’t doing enough?

Pepperidge farm remembers...

Yet now they want gripe about increasing infection rates coinciding with an increase in testing yet the flip side of that same coin shows death rates decreasing overall.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Remember when Democrats purposely delayed testing in their states to make it look like trump
    And the fed weren’t doing enough?

Pepperidge farm remembers...

Yet now they want gripe about increasing infection rates coinciding with an increase in testing yet the flip side of that same coin shows death rates decreasing overall.
    So weren't we also told when we come out of quarantine that the numbers would spike after we came out?
    I believe we are seeing the virus getting to younger people now. This makes sense to me as working age people had to go back to the job, buy groceries etc.
    I hear nothing but praise for Fauci, but he's moved from Doctor to star of his own reality show now.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Covid 19 Sci/med discussions only

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So weren't we also told when we come out of quarantine that the numbers would spike after we came out?
    I believe we are seeing the virus getting to younger people now. This makes sense to me as working age people had to go back to the job, buy groceries etc.
    I hear nothing but praise for Fauci, but he's moved from Doctor to star of his own reality show now.
    Here’s the thing I don’t care what the infection rate is. What percentage of those are anything more than a sniffle or outright asymptotic. How many of those are the result of bogus “contact tracing”.. besides states with massive BLM riots are being sold as not seeing spikes so the virus is somehow selective in who it affects? Yea no.

Fauci has only gotten praise because he’s been a thorn to trump.

Last edited by jpmuscle; 07-01-20 at 17:41.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Herman Cain who said about the Trump rally on his twitter page "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

Is now in the hospital from Covid. Guess that didn't age too well.

Cain can at least confirm for some it's not a hoax.

I hope he recoups and perhaps takes a more moderate and productive POV on the covid issue.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...or-coronavirus
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Herman Cain who said about the Trump rally on his twitter page "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

I hope he recoups and perhaps takes a more moderate and productive POV on the covid issue.

Who are really saying COVID is a hoax? I think more people are fine with the very high survival rate and realize that the sky is not falling like some are saying, the people at risk should protect themselves...the ones that aren't shouldn't have to worry about it unless they have to physically interact with at risk people. If they don't, let them do whatever the hell they want. It's their life, their risk. They accept it, and so should everyone else.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Who are really saying COVID is a hoax? I think more people are fine with the very high survival rate and realize that the sky is not falling like some are saying, the people at risk should protect themselves...the ones that aren't shouldn't have to worry about it unless they have to physically interact with at risk people. If they don't, let them do whatever the hell they want. It's their life, their risk. They accept it, and so should everyone else.
    Funny how my body my choice goes right out the window

Feedback Score

Obviously coronavirus is not a total hoax. But I’m also not crapping my pants over something that has a 99.5% survival rate.
    Also getting pretty sick of hearing people push everyone must wear mask. Social distance and whatever. I’m responsible for me, you be responsible for you.

Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast