Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staball/140 SMK/6.5CM initial test and requested input

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Do you need anymore Hornady brass? Mark and I have 6 million pieces because we dump a box almost every range session. I bought some Norma 130's factory ammo, and you get to keep the Norma brass. We have quite a supply if you need any.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Do you need anymore Hornady brass? Mark and I have 6 million pieces because we dump a box almost every range session. I bought some Norma 130's factory ammo, and you get to keep the Norma brass. We have quite a supply if you need any.

PB
    Im inbound.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Certainly! PM'ing you

A buddy has started annealing and I think it's worth while to.

#1 is 2x fired, not annealed, #2 is 3X fired, annealed. And yes, primer pockets are tight, still are on 4x batch. The numbers don't lie and the targets while ok accuracy that day don't either. I settled on the 43.1 and will just run it vs fiddle f'ing to the end of time.

Targets at 300, wanted to do the 628, but the grounds crew was there.

One grew wings
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Markm anneals like a madman. On almost all brass except 556 I think. 308, 6.5 308 300 gets annealed. He uses propane.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123