Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: IWI Zion-15

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I went through and deleted some post. Keep it about the carbine and do not derail it again.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I keep clicking on this thread when it gets bumped hoping some of you actually got this thing and shot it. Can we limit this thread to discussion of the rifle, please?
    Apparently not, because people keep getting stuck on a comment from months ago, then replying and bringing it all up again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dissipator_AR View Post
    I love mine so far. I felt it was a lot of gun for the money and IWI is known for some very good firearms. Last upgrade is an Aim Surplus titanium nitride BCG, which should be here any day now.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
    Finally shot this thing. I really dig it and am very happy with the investment. I zeroed it in along with my IWI Tavor SAR that I put a new optic on and it was very noticeably more accurate. Really liked 62gr stuff more than 55gr. No issues or malfunctions of any kind, even with the AIM Surplus BCG. Ejection pattern was consistently at 4 o'clock. I would highly recommend this rifle, and not just for the price.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I had an experience with a TAVOR rifle and I was delighted. IWI (former IMI) is respectable gun manufacturer. Hope you will enjoy your Zion rifle.

Regards,
    M.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    was it gassy with the can?
    With the Sandman K... a little. But the can is responsible for that as it ejects "properly" with M193 without it.

Also, FYI they're back in stock here for $899...
    Last edited by Mrgunsngear; 12-01-20 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Any more feedback on the Zion?

Feedback Score
    I really haven't come across anything negative so I recommended this to a friend after hearing about it initially from a local PD guy who purchased solely based on the price. Hopefully will be ordering soon and get out to shoot it a bit and see how it feels when fired back to back with my 16" 6920 and Troy A4 Other
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Ordered yesterday. Of course, being behind enemy lines here in New Germany, er, "Jersey" it has to be neutered, stock pinned in place, muzzle device/brake pinned and welded onto barrel in place of the dreaded A2 "flash hider." Hard to come to grips with the insanity of the anti-gun crowd. Rifle goes from 36" to 33" in length with the stock allowed to be moveable. So, rhetorical of course, the gun disappears by being 3 inches shorter?
    Last edited by rocsteady; 12-16-21 at 12:35.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    They must be busy. They are hiring assembly line workers and offering $13.50 an hour. I know assembling an AR isn't rocket science but it is hard to find hamburger assembly line workers for $13.50 an hour.
    Nah man, in manufacturing labor is cheap. And with temp services you are never short of people. Quality people? Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678