Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is a 10" SBR Effective at 50 yds Using 75gr. Ammo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Why isn't he alone here anymore?
    He's not banned (double checked), but after the backlash he took, he deleted a lot of stuff and left.

Long story short and going off of memory, don't take a Hackathorn(?) class and expect to shoot a lot, or at least don't mention you wish you'd shot more during it here.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Lots of good info in there. I have an AR pistol on order so the penetration is good to see in the video. Granted mine will probably be loaded hotter than what he's shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it isnt. The guy is literally shooting fruit and pork ribs and trying to make conclusions from it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    No it isnt. The guy is literally shooting fruit and pork ribs and trying to make conclusions from it.
    I’ve gotten so tired of trying to explain that to folks who don’t know or don’t want to know that 10% FBI ordinance gel is the only scientific way to testing ballistics.

I actually just copied a long text from Andrew from the chopping block when debating this on social media.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post
    I’ve gotten so tired of trying to explain that to folks who don’t know or don’t want to know that 10% FBI ordinance gel is the only scientific way to testing ballistics.

I actually just copied a long text from Andrew from the chopping block when debating this on social media.
    What happened to him? He used to be on here too?!

Last time I saw his channel it was about growing plants or something. Not that I have a problem with that

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    What happened to him? He used to be on here too?!

Last time I saw his channel it was about growing plants or something. Not that I have a problem with that.
    I don't know what if anything happened to him here, but I thought he went full TOS, then account suicided, and somehow still made videos for them for a bit, but has been pretty much phased out?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post

I don't think Paul is trying to be 'scientific'. I like the gel test info, and I also like Paul's 'meat target' tests. He usually fires several bullets so there is variables but also trends on expansion, penetration, and trauma. To me, it's all good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMarine View Post
    I don't think Paul is trying to be 'scientific'. I like the gel test info, and I also like Paul's 'meat target' tests. He usually fires several bullets so there is variables but also trends on expansion, penetration, and trauma. To me, it's all good.
    I agree. Yes I know the coveted ballistic gel FBI tests are the gold standard. But good gawd people, I don't mind seeing other stuff too. I don't know if I've ever seen a gel test further than a few yards away.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Sure would be nice if people could learn to communicate via the written word again... this crap about everybody has to bury everything in a podcast or video is just obnoxious.
    No kidding. I see a video and skim right over it.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Why isn't he alone here anymore?

Because the idiot social media generation thinks they know everything from sitting on the toilet while watching youtube videos of anoraks unboxing a new gun.

Shit there was a thread on here the other day where 20 year old geeks were trying to "educate" a CAG vet.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Because the idiot social media generation thinks they know everything from sitting on the toilet while watching youtube videos of anoraks unboxing a new gun.

Shit there was a thread on here the other day where 20 year old geeks were trying to "educate" a CAG vet.
    Social media is cancer and there are only a few gun groups that I am in that are worth a shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast