Thread: 2 new handguns coming in, both different needs. Glock 19 and M&P Performance Center

Feedback Score

2 new handguns coming in, both different needs. Glock 19 and M&P Performance Center

So, I decided to get both of the best compacts, the 5th gen Glock 19 MOS and S&W M&P 2.0 Performance Center 4.25in. I was thinking of setting up the M&P with a TRL-1 and Holosun 509c and the Glock with a inforce and Trijicon RMR. Should I try the TRL-1 on the Glock? My Glock 19x has the ACPL compact and it's a nice flush fit but that TRL puts out 1000 lumenrs.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrotz View Post
    So, I decided to get both of the best compacts, the 5th gen Glock 19 MOS and S&W M&P 2.0 Performance Center 4.25in. I was thinking of setting up the M&P with a TRL-1 and Holosun 509c and the Glock with a inforce and Trijicon RMR. Should I try the TRL-1 on the Glock? My Glock 19x has the ACPL compact and it's a nice flush fit but that TRL puts out 1000 lumenrs.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.
    Good choices. I think you'll favor the 19 MOS for carry more. I have a 4.25" M&P 2.0 that I love, but I also have the 4" model that I carry most of the time.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    You just have to clean the lens on the TLR more because of the carbon. But it should work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have the tlr1 on my glock 19x and like it -- balances well and aids with muzzle jump a bit. Good choices in pistols though

Feedback Score
    Light depends on use. The tlr prints a bit in tight pants. A light that has similar width as the gun will carry better, and lights are easy enough to swap on hosts.

I have a regular tlr1 and have yet to NEED more output.