Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mossberg 464 for my first lever gun?

Feedback Score
    That makes sense and appreciate the thought. I think I’m torn between the classic and something new. I did take it to a shop for an estimate and they said it would require shortening the tube as well. My next project is to build an 300BO AR that could be sued for HD and hunting if necessary. Ultimately I will probably keep it as is, but always fun to discuss the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FJCowboy View Post
    That makes sense and appreciate the thought. I think I’m torn between the classic and something new. I did take it to a shop for an estimate and they said it would require shortening the tube as well. My next project is to build an 300BO AR that could be sued for HD and hunting if necessary. Ultimately I will probably keep it as is, but always fun to discuss the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Discussing the options here gives someone else who is thinking about it more information to pop up in a google search, nothing wrong with shooting the crap about it at all my friend

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Obviously I have my opinions on lever rifles. Doesn't mean I am always right.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-27-20 at 12:12.

Feedback Score
    As stated by @davidbevis that is the joy of forums. We can banter back and forth about all sorts of things and generate some good conversation that might help someone else that isn't on the forum. All good stuff and I appreciate all opinions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12