Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint bikinis, Monstrum light mount

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb Aimpoint bikinis, Monstrum light mount

PHP Code:
    strike[PHP
    Midwest Industries folding BUIS. Spankin' new, and still in the SEALED packaging! Ordered them when I couldn't find any others - now I don't need them. <s>$165</s> $150 DELIVERED CONUS.
    PHP Code:
    strike 
    [/PHP]SOLD

Monstrum 1" Diameter Offset Flashlight Mount - brand new in the box. Ordered it, and switched over to InForce lights before I ever got to use it. Allen wrenches included. $25 DELIVERED CONUS

Aimpoint T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2 (may fit others - tried it on my SPARC, and it fit that, too!) rubber covers - three (3) total. $15 EACH delivered CONUS.

Located in sw PA - check my I-trader rating - Postal M.O. or Paypal work (or cash, in person!) WILL ALSO TRADE FOR AR MAGS.
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 08-06-20 at 20:44. Reason: MORE light mounts added
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

MORE goodies to add!

Midwest Industries M-lok QD sling mount. Opened it, looked at it, realized it WOULDN'T fit my application. MY loss is your gain. $18 DELIVERED CONUS. SOLD

GGG offset mount, removed from package, never used. $35 DELIVERED CONUS. SOLD!
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 06-08-20 at 15:52. Reason: PRICE DROP
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BUMPED!
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 06-08-20 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BUMPUS.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    To the top

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BUMP it up

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BACK TO THE TOP, with a price drop

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Weekend BUMP

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    BUMP, and an add!
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 06-08-20 at 15:54.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Riotous BUMP - get 'em while you CAN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast