Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MRO HD

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The front lens is angled on purpose. It’s that way so the led can reflect back to your eye. I believe the OP means the “ring in the reticle” As far as the ring not showing up, no clue. Hopefully Trijicon will get you some answers. If you get it figured out, let us know. I’ve got a regular MRO, and I’m interested in the HD as well.

Feedback Score
    I heard back from Trijicon today and the rep seemed baffled. I’m sending the optic off for repair tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoj View Post
    I heard back from Trijicon today and the rep seemed baffled. I’m sending the optic off for repair tomorrow.
    They took care of me quickly on my RMR type 1 issue, I am sure they will get you handled quickly on this too.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Have they addressed the parallax issues in these new units?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Have they addressed the parallax issues in these new units?
    Unlikely since none of the MRO HD videos from Trijicon mentioned anything about fixing parallax. The parallax issue comes from the large front objective glass.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Unlikely since none of the MRO HD videos from Trijicon mentioned anything about fixing parallax. The parallax issue comes from the large front objective glass.
    I was just playing around with an MRO HD (there's a thread in the GD forum where I posted some results). There is some parallax, but not much. I don't have an original MRO to compare it to to see if it's improved. The bigger issue is the donut-of-death halo effect. In certain conditions with just the dot enabled you can still see the ring. Very annoying.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm sure Trijicon will take good care of you. I've had excellent experience with them. BTW Did you do a hard reset? Completely remove the battery and reinstall it? In any case, it should have been working out of the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12