Thread: Getting Finger Prints done during covid?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Getting Finger Prints done during covid?

Hey guys,

Looking for decent options to get finger print cards done during covid. I haven't been able to find anything in the Northern VA area thats open or available. Are there any decent home finger print kits? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Dan

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I do them for locals here at the SO. You may ask yours ..........
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I do them for locals here at the SO. You may ask yours ..........
    SO=Sheriffs Office? Yea they shut down that service and don't offer it currently because Virginia...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Silencer Shop kiosk?
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    Silencer Shop kiosk?
    That works well and you can have SilencerShop print off a set on the proper cards for submission if your don’t go through them.

I did mine through them and ordered a set of printed and have 1 on file with Capitol Armory with a full set at home. Now I have options for future reference.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Another plug for Capitol Armory, if the OP is near them. Any time in the future, they'll print off new cards for only a buck and mail then to you for a small shipping charge.

Torrie runs a great shop.

I have ordered blank fingerprints cards off Amazon and the ink as well.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I’ve submitted my own prints for every Post-41F item I’ve bought.

Sometimes I don’t even roll them. I just press them on to the card. I doubt they even look at them. I swear there’s usually no more than 2-3 legible prints on my entire card and they’ve always been approved.

I hear some folks pay to have their prints done. Wow.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestardiver View Post
    That works well and you can have SilencerShop print off a set on the proper cards for submission if your don’t go through them.
    Can you share a link for that? I have prints on file with them, but this: https://www.silencershop.com/paper-f...ng-packet.html is the only thing I found on their site. Looks like its blank cards.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I do my own as well. No problem whatsoever. I got a pack of cards from Amazon for about $5

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Using Bret's template as an example I ended up making my own. It's even possible to add the signature without a background using paint.net. Combined with a fillable version of the responsible persons form with electronic signature, and a stack of passport photos, the NFA game is now much easier! I just got back 3 approved form 1's using 100% printed forms including fingerprints.
    Last edited by Bluto; 05-30-20 at 07:47.