Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CCW Holster Recommendations...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Being a XL dude, I never wore AIWB, UNTIL I found Davis Tactical. I gave seen in the house for a long time now so I will have to get used to carrying again.

Years ago I carried a 1911 but forward at 4-5pm position without a holster, 1970/80. OWB since until Davis.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an IWB holster for a CZ P-01? I'm currently using an old belly band. It works well, but sucks in Summer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm sure JM Custom Kydex has one.

Feedback Score
    I pretty much only use JMCK at this point.
    https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB.html

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim.Patriot View Post
    Hard to beat an IWB Kydex holster custom fit to your handgun. One with a belt retention clip hat can be disengaged without removing the belt are super handy. Ten years ago I’d buy nothing but a Blade-Tech, today, my go to CCW holsters are made by Zorn, out of Arizona. Zorn fit my various Glocks great, they are minimalist, secure while easy on easy off.
    I agree, I use a Sidearmor with J-hooks. You can change to belt loops and/or a different cant, which is nice.

I am continually surprised how comfortable carrying my G19 IWB is. I'm talking 18 hour comfort, even when driving long distance. A stiff belt is required.

Sidearmor does not list a G48, but they responded to any inquiry I had very quickly via e-mail.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the pointers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Drum View Post
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an IWB holster for a CZ P-01? I'm currently using an old belly band. It works well, but sucks in Summer.
    I would recommend the Vedder Lightuck kydex IWB holster. I have one in OD Green with the optional claw (I recommend it) that I use with my CZ75B. Works well, but make sure to have a quality and sturdy belt.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I really like my Tenicor ...those T1 clips really secure the holster to your belt. I also have Bravo Concealment and I like how the clips are attached to the recessed parts of the holster to smooth the profile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234