Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CCW Holster Recommendations...

Feedback Score
    Raven Concealment Morrigan is an excellent choice for a simple IWB holster. I use mine daily at the 3:30 and have been very pleased with the minimalist size and adjustability.

Feedback Score
    I’ve been using the Comp Tac MTAC for years with good results. Comfortable even in the car and has passed the grueling nap on the couch test with flying colors. Not super expensive and I’ve had good response from them whenever I needed something. Worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I always look at different rigs but end up getting the Vedder lite tuck I have three now the reason is good quality, they are adjustable and tuckable I carry cross draw with shorts and T shirt the only draw back is the grip contacting my skin which makes it uncomfortable at times

Feedback Score
    Milt Sparks Versa Max II is at the top of my list.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I've been carrying concealed for the last 21 years and finally found holsters I can have on all damn day. Tenicor velo and sagax lux for appendix. Also my AnR Design LLC holster is pretty damn fantastic.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    I’ve been using the Comp Tac MTAC for years with good results. Comfortable even in the car and has passed the grueling nap on the couch test with flying colors. Not super expensive and I’ve had good response from them whenever I needed something. Worth a shot.

+100 to that, love my MTAC

Feedback Score
    IWB? Milt Sparks - Summer Special II, or a
    directly competing product.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have been carrying CCW since the early 1980s and I've tried a lot of different rigs over the years. These are my favorites:

For Kydex, my favorite is Tulster.

For leather, Milt Sparks VM II.

For Hybrid, Comp-Tac MTAC.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Hard to beat an IWB Kydex holster custom fit to your handgun. One with a belt retention clip hat can be disengaged without removing the belt are super handy. Ten years ago I’d buy nothing but a Blade-Tech, today, my go to CCW holsters are made by Zorn, out of Arizona. Zorn fit my various Glocks great, they are minimalist, secure while easy on easy off.

Feedback Score
    I use trex holsters and tier1 concealed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast