Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mac 10/9 vs Mac 11/9 vs AC556 vs Uzi machine guns

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Sweet. Thanks guys.

I like that collapsible stock but unfortunately Lage doesn’t make the K version upper for the 10/9. Otherwise that’d be a nasty little package (like you have, Mega)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I run the Lage folding stock on my Mac 10/9. I prefer the HK height mounts, currently running a LT660HK with a Sig Romeo 5. I think that I would prefer to put one of my Aimpoint PROs on there, but I don't think a 4 or 5mm spacer exists, compared to the factory 9mm spacer.

I could just buy a new LaRue 30mm mount, but I already have MI QD bases and they're solid.

Does a smaller spacer exist? edit - to not derail the thread I'll just post that question elsewhere
    Last edited by Mike Miller; 07-01-20 at 12:33.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Mike what is the height to your Sig optic centerline from the top of the rail?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    About 1 3/8"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Miller View Post
    About 1 3/8"
    Thanks! That is consistent with what I thought I’d wanna put my optic at. Good to know!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Still in jail but coming along nicely.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have a Mac 10 and an Uzi and I like them both. I had my mac converted to take uzi mags so I don’t have to worry about the shitty Mac magazines. I shoot my uzi more because my kids like it.

I found that you need to put a buffer block behind the bolt in the full size uzi to speed it up a little to smooth it out.

With a suppressor And subsonics it is awesome.

My biggest bitch about the MAC is the stock sucks. I put an ace ar15 stock on mine and red dot and you can keep it under control.

My uzi is more reliable than my Mac as well.

The closed bolt mini is fun but it is not for someone who does not have a lot of experience shooting full auto. Most of the time the people shooting with me have never fired a full auto or have only shot some of my guns.

The full size uzi is big enough to get a good grip on and easy to hold on to if you were to have a run away.

That is the same reason I went with a Mac 10 vs a Mac 11.

Feedback Score
    I will say on the Uzi family, the closed bolt mini is the best of the bunch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I will say on the Uzi family, the closed bolt mini is the best of the bunch.
    You think? Super fast ROF. I love the mini, should have purchased a transferable mini SMG back when they were reasonably priced. Oh well, my two full-size UZI SMGs do the trick, and I’ll take my MP5K-N over anything else if I need a compact SMG.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast