Thread: KAC URX part number?

Feedback Score

KAC URX part number?

Can someone provide for me the part number for Knights URX III(?) rail that comes standard on the SR 15 e3?

Feedback Score
    i believe its this pin: 23376

im also pretty sure you cant buy it right now unless its attached to a E3

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info sgtmajor. If KAC doesn't sell the one from the E3, do you know if they sell any midlength URX style rail? There is one shown on their website but the part number may be obsolete. I just want to be sure of the number (if they even sell such a thing) before attempting to order. Basically I'm looking for a black midlength URX.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
    Thanks for the info sgtmajor. If KAC doesn't sell the one from the E3, do you know if they sell any midlength URX style rail? There is one shown on their website but the part number may be obsolete. I just want to be sure of the number (if they even sell such a thing) before attempting to order. Basically I'm looking for a black midlength URX.
    they make a middy urx. however i havent seen them for sale in quite sometime. what i did was had a rifle urx cut down to the midlength. thats basically what KAC does anyway except they do it while there in the white

PM coming your way