Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
I went from getting old beater rifles, in the IDF. Then when I left the IDF and got to a better place it was brand new rifles that fast became well used.

I would not drag my rifle behind a car to give it that BTDT look. I had my brand new just back from CGW CZ P07 with milled in RMR on the kitchen counter. This pistol at the time had 300 rounds through it.

I was watching TV and I hear from the kitchen, you need to get in here right now, I messed up. I get into the kitchen, to see my brand new P07 covered in super glue. The wife was fixing something and the glue wouldn't come out of the tube so she squeezed as hard as she could, blowing the dried plug out of the tube and most of the tube all over my pistol. She missed the RMR, but I stripped that pistol down as fast as I could to keep it from getting glued together. It took me a lot of hours to get the glue out of some of the critical places. The pistol still has 2 super glue stains on the outside of the pistol from glue, that I just could get off.

So no don't mess up a new gun to make it look old, also try to keep your significant other from doing it also.
Heh! Super Glue can be removed by soaking with acetone.