Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How much weight can you drop w/o losing capability?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have noticed a decrease in Duffy's/Roger's presence as of late, I had hoped he was just super busy (and maybe that is it) but after reading this thread it makes me think maybe this has something to do with it. Personally, I've always found his input to be insightful and well thought out. Ever wonder why we have fewer actual SME on this forum these days? Perhaps is has something to do with this sort of bullshit, way to go, keep chasing them off.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I have noticed a decrease in Duffy's/Roger's presence as of late, I had hoped he was just super busy (and maybe that is it) but after reading this thread it makes me think maybe this has something to do with it. Personally, I've always found his input to be insightful and well thought out. Ever wonder why we have fewer actual SME on this forum these days? Perhaps is has something to do with this sort of bullshit, way to go, keep chasing them off.
    It started with Doc and went downhill from there.

I've chatted with Roger a few times via email and the guy is a library of knowledge. It'd behoove those whose mouths outrun their brains to shutup and listen once in a while. Post less, read more.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Busy for the most part, btw, G&R Tactical is now an FCD dealer, one of the last for a while as we placed a temp hold on new dealers.

I'm still here soaking in knowledge and listening to different opinions. We're focusing on plans to diversity to non-AR spaces where we have a small but growing presence, such as pistol optics mounting plates (for authorized and/or issued LE and MIL models only) and soon, carbine slings.
    Last edited by Duffy; 03-29-21 at 10:20.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I'm still here soaking in knowledge and listening to different opinions.

Feedback Score
    For my uses, the best way to shave wt is a shorter bbl except for niche guns

Non-sme
    Last edited by MegademiC; 03-31-21 at 08:27.

Feedback Score
    Dupe
    Dupe
    Edit-wtf
    Last edited by MegademiC; 03-30-21 at 18:46.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Deleted
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 03-30-21 at 22:09.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456