Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Mask options?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post

Who would’ve thought, they are again moving the goalposts. **** them and their study.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGXtreme View Post
    So far..... Oklahoma hasn’t mandated it at the state level and our city is one of the gold outs thus far in the OKC Metro which actually has shocked me. That said businesses are still going stupid but we’ve managed to avoid those.

If the day comes any of that changes I’m torn over a full head Trump Halloween mask or a full Batman mask.
    I'm located North West of Tulsa and the vast majority of people I meet are sick of the fear mongering and mask craziness. Of course, most I know will still obey mask policies in certain stores.

I walked into our local Walmart earlier to pick up a few things. I didn't have a mask and walked in behind a large group of mask clad folks. The employees definitely noticed, but didn't say anything. There were probably five or so others in the store also maskless. At this point I'm just not going to follow the BS. If someone wants to tell me to leave, then by all means they can. I'll just give my money to someone else who wants it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mask options?

I found these on Instagram, guy has an Etsy store. mask are super comfortable, and remarkably breathable. They only down side is they are cordura which stifles your voice. So they are hard to talk out of. But overall my favorite mask I have (Haley strategic, Crye, Home mades, cheap store mask). And the fact they stock arid is an extreme plus for me. I work in medical, so I have no choice in wearing mask to keep my employment.

Also the mask attach around the head, and not behind the ear so it’s super comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 08-12-20 at 21:32.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Haven’t really found anything other than gaiters that I can live with. I am in an area that masks or face coverings are required so I need something on the daily. Already had a few Buff gaiters from motorcycling, they work fine but the ones I had were hot in summer (apparently they make lighter ones too). Purchased a few Mission gaiters at the local HD. One longer, one shorter at $19 and $9 respectively. Very lightweight, comfortable on very hot humid days. I’d recommend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Haven’t really found anything other than gaiters that I can live with. I am in an area that masks or face coverings are required so I need something on the daily. Already had a few Buff gaiters from motorcycling, they work fine but the ones I had were hot in summer (apparently they make lighter ones too). Purchased a few Mission gaiters at the local HD. One longer, one shorter at $19 and $9 respectively. Very lightweight, comfortable on very hot humid days. I’d recommend.
    Same here. Especially with a beard wearing a normal mask looks pretty funny on me so I just stick with gators.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just got one of these in -

https://defybags.com/collections/accessories-1/masks

Well made, with good materials. They make awesome bags as well.

It has wings top and bottom that can extend to cover facial hair. I especially like that it doesn’t wrap around my ears, as that just screws with wearing my reading glasses (they’ve fallen off my face constantly since lockdown because the temples keep slipping off from being over the mask).

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I gave up looking. Cheaper to pay the ticket, frame it and put it up on the wall lol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I wear another mask it will be a balaclava and not to prevent the WuHan Flu either.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I need a mask to match my Hawaiian shirt

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    Screw it, I'm just going to start wearing my gas mask everywhere.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast