Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discreet Bag

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    Up until COVID, I lived out of my backpack. Usually 60k flight miles and on the road about 25% of the time.

Presently using the GGG Griff. Just a superb daily use bag that has some special options for concealing a handgun. The descriptions and photos do not do it justice, at least for me. Extremely happy I bought it - nice balance between size and capabilities. Fine for a small pistol, trauma kit and a little bit of gear, but little more. Also opens up wide to get items in the bottom but has flexibility to kept closed. The main downside is the fabric seems to get dirty easily (I have black).

Immediately before that, I twice damaged a slick back LBT Three Day Pack over six months. It is a nice light pack, but I managed to rip out the straps in daily carry and plane trips. Not super rugged compared to past 3Day packs from Black Hawk (the old Black Hawk). They aren’t great for CCW.

I have also used the Vertx Gammut for about two years. The MOLLE field pocket was of almost no use and I did not find it that fast for the draw. Loved the Velcro lining and filet opening style, but I didn’t find those were that great for CCW or daily use. Did like it for a travel pack.
    I will check both those out as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    With regard to vertex, I used the small EDC satchel sling daily for 2 years in a some what unusual manner. Even though I was a uniformed officer, I needed a discreet way to carry around y active shooter equipment without freaking people out. I carriers 3 glock and 3 AR mags, an IFAK and some other tools along with actuations daily use items into schools. Ive put it right on principal's desks and they never knew anything about what was in the hidden pockets. I think any of the Vertx bags will fill your need. Be aware of this. They are not good for hauling bulking things. It prioritizes organization over capacity. Some of the newer models may have addressed that but those are probably bigger than what you want anyway.

IMG_6357.jpg
    IMG_6358.jpg
    IMG_6360.jpg
    IMG_6361.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Used my Vertx EDC ready pack for 3 years now. It's good stuff. Subtle on the outside, tacticool on the inside. I've taken it everywhere and its showing no signs of quitting.
    Worry less, Train more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12