Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs103 View Post
    This is unfolding worse than I thought.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/us/mc...ery/index.html

"William Bryan told investigators he heard Travis McMichael use a racial epithet after fatally shooting Ahmaud Arbery in Glynn County, a Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent testified Thursday during preliminary hearings.
    Bryan told police McMichael said "f***ing n***er" after three blasts from McMichael's shotgun left Arbery dead in February the streets of the Satilla Shores neighborhood"

"there were "numerous times" on social media and via messaging that McMichael used the same slur, replying to an Instagram message sometime before the shooting "

"The allegations came as Dial outlined the events that led to Arbery's death and told the court that before Arbery was shot, the three men charged in his murder engaged in an elaborate chase, hitting the 25-year-old jogger with a truck as he repeatedly tried to avoid them."
    Hate crime is Federal. GOOD.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Gotta wonder what the total # of wrongful convictions plus connected guilty set free from that area is.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    If this new info from CNN holds up as legitimate, I hope these ****s fry. Typically SJW crap calling out the flag sticker, but the rest reads like a 2020 lynching.

Also need to do some real deep digging into the DA who white washed it (pun intended).
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    If this new info from CNN holds up as legitimate, I hope these ****s fry. Typically SJW crap calling out the flag sticker, but the rest reads like a 2020 lynching.

Also need to do some real deep digging into the DA who white washed it (pun intended).

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Hope they hang!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looked at a couple comments under the video, some of those folks, well, bless their hearts.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Looked at a couple comments under the video, some of those folks, well, bless their hearts.
    LOL. I could actually feel my IQ dropping as I read through the comments section. Sad sad people out there. So much ignorance. Such is life.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Honestly not much different than half the comments here in GD anymore.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That was like trying to read a bad translation.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I used to have a plug-in that changed all the YouTube comments to “herp derp”. Have to go find that again.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast