Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Shooting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    More interesting info and Kelly needs to learn about spell checking.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...source=youtube

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Doubled
    Last edited by jsbhike; 06-11-20 at 07:19. Reason: Doubled

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some body cam footage released along with a coded message attempt.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...c-4147397ddf70

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Some body cam footage released along with a coded message attempt.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...c-4147397ddf70
    Murder from the start.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Murder from the start.
    The cases affected by the legal system in that area really deserve to be reviewed based on influences from some of the characters in this incident.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Murder from the start.
    Yep. This video is yet further proof that they chased him with hostile intent, tried to corner and trap him multiple times, and escalated the encounter to lethal force by brandishing firearms - resulting in Arbury's death. I have a hard time believing any sane jury wouldn't find the McMichaels accountable and guilty for Arbury's death.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Phone recordings.

Feedback Score
    There is no question they were chasing him. The question is did Arbury show means and intent when he attacked one of the men? Was the shooter in fear for his life or the life of another? If Arbury had not attacked and had told the men he was just out for a jog and stopped to look at the construction site, would the men not have shot him? I cannot imagine this escalating into a fatality if Arbury had stopped and talked to the men. I don't buy the the alternative hypothesis given the father and son did not shoot him until he advanced and attacked one of them. It is entirely possible Arbury feared for his life and made a fatal mistake.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    There is no question they were chasing him. The question is did Arbury show means and intent when he attacked one of the men? Was the shooter in fear for his life or the life of another? If Arbury had not attacked and had told the men he was just out for a jog and stopped to look at the construction site, would the men not have shot him? I cannot imagine this escalating into a fatality if Arbury had stopped and talked to the men. I don't buy the the alternative hypothesis given the father and son did not shoot him until he advanced and attacked one of them. It is entirely possible Arbury feared for his life and made a fatal mistake.
    I don't think you get to chase someone then claim fear for your life once you catch up to them.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    No offense, but I think your line of thinking is pretty flawed. They put him in fear of at least bodily harm by chasing him. He was well within his rights of self defense to confront them because they were... Chasing him. If I were a black man being chased by white men, you better believe I'm about to do whatever it takes to make it home alive. These guys are murderers, not sure how anyone else can spin it otherwise.

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast