Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which upper LMT MWS

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Which upper LMT MWS

I posted this in the pic thread, Mods can delete.

I may have asked this before, sorry if I did, its been a minute if so. Im probably buying another upper. I have a barrel and ACOG sitting around so.....

I have two slick sided and like them just fine, but if you were to buy another, which upper would you get? And why?

Gracias amigos, clearly its payday!

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have two of the mlok uppers personally. Honestly if I did it again I might get the quad rail. Gun is already heavy and that gives me better mounting options for things. I don't like how mlok has like half the adjust ability of the quad rail when it comes to placement. You have more qd stuff for the rail as well if you want to switch it up.

Another nice thing with the quad rail is that you don't have to pull stuff off if you want to remove the barrel.

Feedback Score
    I like the quad railed versions for the same reasons listed above. I’d buy another slick before I went with the mlok.
    Last edited by Jsp10477; 05-08-20 at 18:03.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Done, I was leaning to the Quad, done deal.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Done, I was leaning to the Quad, done deal.

PB
    I have a Quad Upper for sale. Just the upper, no barrel/BCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakedasnake View Post
    I have a Quad Upper for sale. Just the upper, no barrel/BCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Where is it listed? What sub forum?

or PM me with details

PB

Feedback Score
    i have all three. the slick has a great grip for shooting standing. the grip on the quad is too big with the attachable a2 style grips it came with. my quad is used for bi-pod shooting only. not impressed with the mlok. the slick is my fav overall. good grip for standing and good for shooting with the bi-pod. thinking of getting rid of my quad. to me ,the quad is for shooting from the bench or bi-pod with a higher power scope than an acog.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    I have MLOK and Pic. Love both, but the MLOK is handier in the hand. Both have aesthetics properties. The mlok has grown on me though and eeking out the mlok... the draw back to mlok is having to remove any attachments if removing the barrel....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    I have MLOK and Pic. Love both, but the MLOK is handier in the hand. Both have aesthetics properties. The mlok has grown on me though and eeking out the mlok... the draw back to mlok is having to remove any attachments if removing the barrel....
    This, and I'll add KAC mlok light mount tucks it in the tightest I've seen to date...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just bought a MARS-Heavy lower. I’m going with the quad rail, which doesn’t require removal of accessories to change barrels.

Just shoot the thing. Why bother having it and not shoot it?

SamM
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast