Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suppressor recommendations for AR-10

Feedback Score

Suppressor recommendations for AR-10

Suppressor recommendations for ar-10 with a 18 or 20 inch barrel, looking to keep the length down. pictures would be great.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I really like the Knights cans. If you are looking for a k can, definitely look at their 7.62 QDC CQB can. SF is next on my list if you're not a KAC fan. Both of these cans are going to manage flash extremely well and offer the best back pressure control in a traditional baffle design.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I run a Silencerco Omega on my .308 gassers and have strongly considered a DeadAir Sandman S. My next can was going to be the Surefire 260Ti for a 6.5CM gas gun, but they have gone the way of the ghost.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score

Suppressor recommendations for AR-10

I put my Wilson combat whisper on my 24” bolt 308 which only adds 4.5” to the length. On my 16” ar-10 I have the oss helix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alphasig; 04-24-20 at 18:28.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pappabear runs the Sig QD cans on his AR-10s. No complaints.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Pappabear runs the Sig QD cans on his AR-10s. No complaints.
    And they manage gas much better than my AAC cans. Knights and Surefire and very nice, but if you cant swing that $$cornpile, Sig is a decent option. for sure. If you have an adjustable gas block, its less of a concern.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    I run a Silencerco Omega on my .308 gassers and have strongly considered a DeadAir Sandman S. My next can was going to be the Surefire 260Ti for a 6.5CM gas gun, but they have gone the way of the ghost.
    Curious; is there anything you don't like about the Omega?

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    I've been super impressed with the SilencerCo Omega, it just works. I haven't put a ton of rounds through it, but as of now, I have no complaints.

Feedback Score
    A relative in Free America is interested in purchasing his first suppressor. I've suggested he take a long hard look at the SilencerCo Omega 36M.

Feedback Score
    I also run a SiCo Omega, as well as a SiCo Specwar 7.62. The Omega is a great can, and it's much lighter and shorter than my Specwar, and is also full auto rated. SilencerCo makes great products, and mine have all been great through fairly heavy use. I know quite a few guys running the SiCo Hybrid, which can be used across platforms, but i don't have much personal experience with it.

For an AR10 can, i don't think you can go wrong with the Omega.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast