Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “EDC Pants”

Feedback Score

“EDC Pants”

As the title says I’m looking for US made pants to help better facilitate all of my EDC goodies. I’m looking for a high quality and very durable product. Any recommendations?

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    https://www.haggar.com/mens-pants/?lang=default

Really comfortable and durable. Cargo pants have plenty of pockets and the comfort waist is awesome, especially carrying IWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Carhartt

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grinder01 View Post
    Carhartt
    I’m a project manager for a residential and light commercial construction company. I’m very familiar with Carhartt. They are durable pants, but they have -5% stretch and are awful for concealed carry.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately they aren't US made.

I like the 5.11 flex defender series of pants. The first generation jeans had pockets that weren't deep enough but I think they fixed that.
    They have hidden pockets that can fit m4 magazines on each hip. You'd never know they were "tactical"

They also have a khaki version that work in casual and the office environments..

If you do get the jeans wash them several times because they use a lot of dye and they can't transfer blue to lighter color materials.

They have a slim version, I'd avoid them unless that's your style.

https://www.511tactical.com/defender...ight-jean.html

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    They have a slim version, I'd avoid them unless that's your style.

https://www.511tactical.com/defender...ight-jean.html

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    For the life of me I’ll never understand skinny jeans. You can’t move, can’t use the pockets and they don’t ventilate. Dumbest ****ing style ever. Just wear yoga pants if you want them that tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The Vertx Delta stretch 2.0 or TAD Recon are my go to pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    Vertx is made in Bangladesh.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Carhartt's are not made in the US, although I'm frequently finding them made in Mexico.

Triple Aught Design is good, but they are on-and-off about making 36" inseams (and back at off). I've generally been happy with them except for the spotty availability of 36" inseams at the best of times.

Prometheus Design Works was started by a guy who used to work at/for TAD and also makes US-made trousers, but, again, no 36" inseams. Nonetheless, I hear good things from guys like Kyle DeFoor.

Crye Precision are comfortable, hard-wearing, and long-lasting IME. US made from US materials. Probably the longest lasting trousers I've ever owned. I think I have a pair I bought in 2012/2013... has a hole in it from a knife and some blue ink stains from being run through the wash with a pen, and I had to reattach the button at the top of the fly, but still very serviceable. Even in solid colors they look super tactical, though. And, best of all, available in very long lengths, as well as very short lengths.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LC King brown duck pants are quality and they check your Made in the USA need. Even the fabric is USA made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast