Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “EDC Pants”

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Duluth trading? They have some jeans that have a touch of spandex, so a bit of stretch. Super comfortable once you break them in. Bad news, says imported, but I think some of their gear is still made in the US.
    https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-d...ans-20207.html

from their website:
    Are any of your products made in the USA?

We're 100% committed to domestically sourcing as many of our products as possible and we do our best to identify imported vs made-in-the USA items in our catalogs and on our website. We're also working toward bringing production of several of our best-selling items back to America. Our goal is to bring you high-quality goods that also represent a great value.
    Last edited by Caduceus; 05-11-20 at 11:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grinder01 View Post
    Carhartt
    While carhartt is located in Dearborn MI (local to me) and I buy a bunch of their products, most are not US made, which the OP asked for.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Duluth shopped most of their apparel overseas nearly a decade ago. I did notice the statement on their website about being dedicated to bringing it back.

That said, I like their flex-firehose pants. They have a deceptive amount of stretch built in and the front pockets are perfect for a J-Frame in a pocket holster.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Maybe OP could be more specific as to what his current pants aren't doing specifically and what his EDC loadout is? When you're getting recommendations ranging from Haggar to Crye you probably left some pertinent info on the table...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    I wear Vertx currently and they work well, but my current pants are reaching the end of their life. I’m pretty hard on clothes so I need something durable but i don’t want the “tactical” look. I’ve been trying to buy US made when possible hence my post. I’m simply doing a little research before i buy 7 pairs of pants. Has anyone tried the First Spear pants? https://www.first-spear.com/centurion-pants
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Willoj; 05-19-20 at 17:22. Reason: This is my EDC
    “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.“
    -General James Mattis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Triple Aught Design is USA made, I have zero experience with them myself, too pricey for me right now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoj View Post
    I wear Vertx currently and they work well, but my current pants are reaching the end of their life. I’m pretty hard on clothes so I need something durable but i don’t want the “tactical” look. I’ve been trying to buy US made when possible hence my post. I’m simply doing a little research before i buy 7 pairs of pants. Has anyone tried the First Spear pants? https://www.first-spear.com/centurion-pants
    I also wear Vertx Phantom Ops pants. They hold everything I need them to while not looking too much like a pair of tactical pants. Be sure to get the version with the privacy flaps on the rear pockets. They have a cheaper made version that costs the same but lacks many features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12