Thread: Bcm mcmr handguard

Feedback Score

Bcm mcmr handguard

I have a Springfield Victor 16 inch mid-length carbine. I never really cared for the handguard because it doesn't have picatinny rail at the 12 o'clock position. I ordered a bcm mcmr handguard and a surefire warcomp too replace the factory compensator/break.

I'm sending it too a local gunsmith. I don't have any of the tools this is my only AR I want it done right. The gas block is low profile and it's pinned. I also bought some role pins incase he damages the one in came with. They measure 5/64ths. The factory muzzle device isn't pinned or welded on.

Am I leaving anything out? I feel like this should be quick work for a seasoned smith.

Other upgrades I replaced the bcg with a bcm mpi bcg. The trigger is pretty good it's s single stage nickle boron coated 4.5 pound trigger. I also have a eotech exps3-0 on the way. This is my go to rifle.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    We don't know anything about this gunsmith so a talk with him should answer a lot of questions. Handguard swap, muzzle device installation, and gas block install should be easy for an experienced gunsmith.
    Last edited by Sean W.; 05-09-20 at 14:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.