Allen engineering brake & collar
    Bcm gunfighter mod 3x3 charging handle
    Arms #40 rear sight
    Pri front sight
    Cross machine tools UHPR mod 4 rail
    Nickle boron bcg
    Adm recon 30mm mount
    Sig tango4 6-24x50 dev-l moa

So I'm not overly thrilled with the strike industries grip. Not necessarily because of the feel, but the storage and the closure for the storage is a bad design. Or at least imo it is. Come to think of it (at the writing of this it is now in the safe and I'm on the crapper) I think i may have already lost the closure insert.

This is my first time interacting with the arms #40 and when operating the spring system it's pretty easy to tell why these are NOT more popular. Folding it down is not like other sights where you press the sight down. You have to move the spring up and back, press the sight down and then release the spring to hold it in place. So it may or may not get replaced, I'll have to shoot it first.

The sig tango4 glass, to my untrained eye is pretty freaking nice. I cant wait to get it out on the range. >edited< the scope has been moved back to cover the rear buis, so the relief issue has been fixed I believe. We will see once I get it to the range.

I built this gun to out shoot me. I hope that I can get it out as far as I'd like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by calicojack; 05-10-20 at 04:15.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Fixed the optics placement. It is now as far back as it can go over the arms 40.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by calicojack; 05-09-20 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice, you've got some good parts in there. I hear Rainier makes a damn nice barrel. How's it shoot?

How far out do you intend to shoot that thing? IMHO, that is way too much scope for a gun like this.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think your eye relief will still be problematic.

It appears you're placing the scope like you intend to flip up and use the rear sight through the scope? If so that's not going to work. If that's not your intent then disregard.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    So I actually moved it back over the sight so that it couldnt flip up. Just havent updated the pics.

Yea it's more scope than what the gun needs, but I wanted the gun to out shoot me. I'm a beginner at anything past 300m so I wanted to make sure I could see what I was shooting. I've heard of some 18" barrels with a 1:7 hitting 700m, but like I said, I'm new to anything distance wise so, again, I wanted it to out shoot me so that I could eventually work up to its max potential.