Thread: missing .556 Gemtech Halo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Unhappy missing .556 Gemtech Halo

Yes I am freaking out, sleep sucks..etc. Anyway, I didn't misplace this thing......my suspicions lie with the fact my female roommate and I are friends with the same moron. I call him that because he's one of those friends that you want to have around because he can be a great friend, he helps out, has your back, he's a funny mother effer........yet he does have a bumpy past and has a crazy screw in his head but it seems harmless. anyway I had my bag out and was cleaning my 22 and my Element2 (thank god I still have that). I stepped away from the work bench for a break and to go out for a few. I locked everything down and feel safe with the situation at this home.
    What sucks is that my roommate told me while I was out, that our buddy stopped by for a few and yada yada yada.........thought nothing of it, finished with my guns.
    zipped up my back and locked her up. That was last week, I noticed this week my Halo is MIA.!

it took me some time to figure it out, and suddenly damn! that SOB!
    The reason I'm suspicious is because He would always drool over this silencer. and even crazier, he asked me to borrow the thing because he wants to eliminate somebody......I laughed my ass off and obviously did not take him seriously at all. However, now, recently he started running his mouth off again about this adversary of his and that he wants to now go take care of this guy. The coincidence is too weird. He's so easy to read. I'm virtually certain he's got my can. ............its at least lost........what do I do? I do realize I need to cover all 4 corners looking and not jump to conclusions blaming him first. I know this.
    I guess what Im a askin is.......living in Phx AZ, any protocol I should follow or not follow re. laws etc.......thanx.....I realize this is lame ass boring post but you guys seem to be the best educated across the board re. all the NFA laws........among everything else.....I love this site for real.
    All I can do is report it lost......should I tell authorities what I suspect and what he has said to me? he's a talker, he aint shooting a damn soul.....just wondering if I should cover bases....so ridiculous.
    Pls help.

Thank You
    Last edited by ty50; 05-11-20 at 02:09. Reason: add to post