Thread: hydraulic buffer tubes for pump shotguns

Feedback Score

hydraulic buffer tubes for pump shotguns

Anyone have any experience with hydraulic buffer tubes on pump shotguns? Are they worth it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are you talking about tactical kits such as these: https://www.mesatactical.com/product...and-20-ga.html

If so, the one that I have experience with is the Blackhawk Knoxx Stock: https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...s_id/712012865

We had a couple on range training shotguns. I didn't like them because the shotgun felt 'different' plus, we taught push-pull and that tends to tame recoil quite a bit if you actually do it. Student officers didn't much like them either. After the first shotgun session during which they were more likely to pick a 'tacticool' shotgun out of the rack, the shotguns with these stocks pretty much remained in the rack during subsequent sessions.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I had one and found that it pinched my face and knocked on my hand. It didn't really have many advantages. I guess if you extend your stock all the way out, then it would be useful, but I run mine collapsed so it was a no-go.