Thread: Form 20 Question

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Form 20 Question

I've used the search function and haven't found any definitive answers:

Since the Form 20 requires, in block 7: Transporting to (number, street, city, county, state, and zip) how do you facilitate carrying your SBR on a vacation trip through several states?

If I gave the transport to address as the location in Yellowstone National Park where I have a spot reserved, would that cover me on my loop through Nebraska, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado?

Likewise if I'm going to a class in Nacogdoches, TX and I give that range location as the transport to am I covered anywhere in Oklahoma and Texas?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    I would do a form 20 if you plan to stay over night. When I go on vacation to Florida, I take my SBR but I don’t stay over night anywhere, I drive straight through. So I only do a form for 20 Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    FOPA protects you throughout your journey with only one 5320.20 filed for your final destination. Obviously be careful and follow state laws if traveling through shithole states like IL, NY, MA, CA, Etc.

Someone who isn’t me doesn’t even file 5320.20s at all. Theyve never had an issue. You will be fine with just one.

That said, if you are the CYA type it’s super easy to file them via email now so if you want just submit a whole bunch of them. (But it is taking 6 weeks...)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys!
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee