Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlebelt light - is brighter, BETTER?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticaldesire View Post
    I have that light. It's great and versatile but I had to replace the tailcap with a Z68 tailcap due to the excessive amount of light NDs I'd get with the light in my pocket. It got to the point I wouldn't carry it because of how often it would ND with even slight movements.
    That's great info, thank you. I quit using a SF G2 for the same exact reason. I plan on grabbing one of those I linked for myself as I currently have an older SF E2D that I use on my belt. I'm honestly not a fan of the one click/two click switchology for different settings, as it's proven to be problematic once batteries are even just a little low. I'm hoping the rotating bezel will solve that for me. I have a few spare tailcaps from some M600's so I should be good in that regard.

If only there was a Dual Fuel Surefire Fury with a rotating bezel for 1500 lumen high and a decent low setting. That'd be the ticket I think.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    That's great info, thank you. I quit using a SF G2 for the same exact reason. I plan on grabbing one of those I linked for myself as I currently have an older SF E2D that I use on my belt. I'm honestly not a fan of the one click/two click switchology for different settings, as it's proven to be problematic once batteries are even just a little low. I'm hoping the rotating bezel will solve that for me. I have a few spare tailcaps from some M600's so I should be good in that regard.

If only there was a Dual Fuel Surefire Fury with a rotating bezel for 1500 lumen high and a decent low setting. That'd be the ticket I think.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I'd definitely recommend the tactician as long as you replace the tailcap with the scout one. The clip design is bezel up which is what I prefer, but that coupled with the non-shrouded momentary only tailcap made it a royal PIA for back pocket edc. Sitting down at a restaurant and NDing 800 lumens into the table behind you is effing awkward and embarrassing.
    Worry less, Train more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12