Thread: SOLD

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SOLD

SOLD

Location is Yavapai County, AZ.

Bought this new off an auction and it looks new to me. Very well-made but I’ve concluded chest rigs just aren’t for me, I think a belt rig is enough for me at my age.

Anyway, shipping and insurance is on me. Certified Check or USPS money is preferred. PayPal + 3.5% to cover fees is ok with no firearms terminology.

$125 delivered via USPS Priority insured. Please PM me if you’re serious and you want it.

Thanks for looking.

Pics here:https://imgur.com/gallery/oqH13cV
    Last edited by Buncheong; 06-10-20 at 20:53.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Smile

Bump.
    Last edited by Buncheong; 06-08-20 at 03:06.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Smile

Reduced to $125 delivered.

~ Yuno

~ Author unknown