Thread: PSA: Glock 43 RMR holster w/ Dueck RBU

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)

PSA: Glock 43 RMR holster w/ Dueck RBU

I was looking for which holster would fit a G43 with an RMR in a Dueck RBU mount, but wasnt able to find much on the subject. I have found a holster that fits well, and just wanted to share in case anyone else is wondering.

The Tenicor Velo holster fits perfectly, and the holster covers the RMR and mounting plate that sticks out past the slide.

I was thinking of going with a shield RMS or holosun 407k for the g43, but decided against it due to questionable durability of the RMS and the country of origin of the holosun.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    How is shooting that thing with the RMR? I absolutely suck with my G43, probably unrelated to the fact it has irons.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    Just put the RMR on today, I was waiting for the right holster. Will shoot it tomorrow morning and report back. I did some dry fire holster draws and dry fire this morning, and I really like it. I actually like shooting the g43, it shoots like a glock for me, with a somewhat heavier trigger.

I've just made the transition to red dots after a class with Bill Blowers in March. Have been doing a lot of dry fire and timed drills with a red dot g19. The transition has been quicker than I expected, but I've put in a lot of red dot practice the past 6 weeks. I am now getting the same times as with irons, and I expect that to improve, especially at longer distances.

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    How is shooting that thing with the RMR? I absolutely suck with my G43, probably unrelated to the fact it has irons.
    Shoots great. I did have to take a diamond file to the back of the rbu rear sight, because it was really sharp. It didn't need much, but the little bit of filing made a huge difference in comfort for AIWB