Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hk vp9

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCIS View Post
    I've spent time with both Glocks and H&K's and I find myself going back and buying more H&K's. I've got the VP9T and love it. Definitely my go to if I could only choose 1. That said, only 2 things would make it better: 1) me having an OR slide for it and 2) More time on training through what I see as an issue with the slide release. User error? Probably... It's an issue for me, as the slide often doesn't lock back when the mag is empty because I tend to ride the release... more training? Absolutely.
    Before I had a VP9 I had a P30L that would sometimes fail to lock back on the last shot. I figured that it was my finger on the slide release so I went with a larger backstrap and the problem disappeared. I shoot both the P30 and the VP9 with medium side pannels and a large backstrap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Seems like the inertia has to be strait down on the striker release to overcome the striker release spring.
    Looks like then it is easier to get that on pistols with "Ultra Match" sear spring. And easier yet with replaced striker for one with straightened engagement angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    The VP-9 (or SFP-9 in Europe) seems to be widely used in German law enforcement, including (supposedly) GSG-9. Is their variant different from ours in some way?
    German Police uses SFP9TR while VP9 is equivalent to SFP9SF. Difference is in trigger, due to German Police requirements (Technishe Richtlinie - hence "TR" https://www.dhpol.de/microsite/pti/m...ole-230903.pdf) for police pistols. Actual difference is in trigger weight (higher), travel (longer) and reset (longer).
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567