Thread: Seekins Ring Height / Vortex Viper PST 5-25 x 50

Feedback Score

Seekins Ring Height / Vortex Viper PST 5-25 x 50

I'm awaiting on my Begara HMR Premier in 308 to arrive. Getting close to pulling the trigger on Seekins base and rings. Question which ring height is best for a Vortex Viper PST 5-25 x 50? Any specials on the Vortex currently?

At Optics Planet it's at $999 plus tax (I'm in Ga) Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Riflescope, Color: Black, Tube Diameter: 30 mm

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I just went through this, Vortex helped pick the right height. I chose their 1.26" precision matched rings, based on my 56mm objective, and possibly using lense covers.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildawg2531 View Post
    I'm awaiting on my Begara HMR Premier in 308 to arrive. Getting close to pulling the trigger on Seekins base and rings. Question which ring height is best for a Vortex Viper PST 5-25 x 50? Any specials on the Vortex currently?

At Optics Planet it's at $999 plus tax (I'm in Ga) Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Riflescope, Color: Black, Tube Diameter: 30 mm

Thanks!
    For that gun and that scope, you should be fine with .97"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexOptics View Post
    For that gun and that scope, you should be fine with .97"
    Thank you.. I'm still looking at the Vipers and Razors and the different versions of both scopes. Pulling the trigger soon.