Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Japan's new Type 20 rifle

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    If another world war started, I’m sure the Chinese would be coming in droves. The Japanese aren’t going down without a fight.
    You will never convince me that Japan doesn't have "nukes in a box". In other words, all of the precursors necessary to spin up nuclear weapons on a short time frame.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    You will never convince me that Japan doesn't have "nukes in a box". In other words, all of the precursors necessary to spin up nuclear weapons on a short time frame.
    And Gundams in underground bunkers to launch them...
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    Underground under the sea

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I’m sure you are right but that wouldn’t be a very good idea. Chinese nukes coming back would erase Japan off the globe.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My wife is from Japan and reads a bunch of Japanese media. China has already been trying to encroach on Okinawa (greater Okinawa island chain) and make claims. A lot of people in Japan are worried that the country is going soft and not opposing China enough when China is pushing into Japanese territory. She is telling me about it all the time from posts from Japan on Twitter and other places where people are reacting to the stories.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    My wife is from Japan and reads a bunch of Japanese media. China has already been trying to encroach on Okinawa (greater Okinawa island chain) and make claims. A lot of people in Japan are worried that the country is going soft and not opposing China enough when China is pushing into Japanese territory. She is telling me about it all the time from posts from Japan on Twitter and other places where people are reacting to the stories.
    I would say the same thing about us. We have 50% of our elected officials and all of the MSM defending and siding with China because of their hatred for our President and country. And 50% of the voters agree...
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I would say the same thing about us. We have 50% of our elected officials and all of the MSM defending and siding with China because of their hatred for our President and country. And 50% of the voters agree...
    Got to get your cheapo crap.

You are right.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    YUP and we are more divided than ever, seriously divided.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    I know nothing about it; but How gets good regards from the products we do see in the states.

It will probably be a very good gun and serve them well. I see they still favor the bayonet....
    Well know its still the same old Japan if they start putting bayonets on their LMGs again

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    I'm disappointed that there are no Gundams, or Spidertanks in 2020.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast