Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HK VP9 Use and Resources thread.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GNXII View Post
    Uhhh that’s a link for a menu for a seafood joint in Maine lol...but I’m in if you buy the 1st round!
    Wow, guess it goes to show I'm not a big proof reader lol.

Let's hope this works better.

https://www.primaryarms.com/heckler-...conversion-kit

Oh, and we did order from there last night. Wanted so fried whole belly clams but it was like 42 bucks... I didn't need them that bad. Went with the clam strip and chicken combo. Was okay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Update on my ETS mags, put about another hundred rounds through the 2 ive been using. Still every once in a while I'll notice it seems to drag when feeding.

Was there with my brother (who has a P30) was showing him the issue I've noticed with them. When I went to demo it (just releasing the slide via the left side lever) he said he could see the different very easily with how show the slide went forward.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    Lol, sounds like you're not lacking in Mags then...

I only have 2 of the factory HK 15rnd mags. While I plan to get more I think the ETS are good at their price point and may get a few more of those as well.

How do you like the Lazy Wolf trigger? Have you shot a VP9 on with stock trigger? How do you like the VP9 over all?

ETS mags will not work in my P30L for what that's worth
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GNXII View Post
    Uhhh that’s a link for a menu for a seafood joint in Maine lol...but I’m in if you buy the 1st round!
    https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...kit/p/50247185 if ordering direct from H&K.

Gets me to 27 rounds easily when used with the 20 round tube and a TF +5. Gets me to 22 rounds with some difficulty when using a 15 round tube and a TF +5, enough that I'm considering just leaving it at 21. For whatever reason, some bullet shapes seem to load more easily to 22, as I can much more easily seat the magazine when it's loaded with Gold Dot G2 or Speer 147 gr, but round nose stuff takes more force.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ETS mags where a no go in my VP9L.

Even with the mags outside of the gun I could clearly see what the problem was. I'm pretty sure if I took a dremel and did a moon cut on the mag where it would hit the feed ramp, they probably would start working. I contacted ETS though and sent every single one back; because I felt like my HK deserved better than dremel'd mags to eat from.

$400+ later I have a HK OEM mag collection I am proud of.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    double tap
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    thanks for posting this, quite helpful

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Call me crazy but I picked up a Safariland holster thats for a Sig 226 with tlr-1. They are 15 bucks at aim surplus.

Locks up pretty good so far. I actually ordered a 2nd one with the price so good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    Call me crazy but I picked up a Safariland holster thats for a Sig 226 with tlr-1. They are 15 bucks at aim surplus.

Locks up pretty good so far. I actually ordered a 2nd one with the price so good.

Awesome! Fit is good? Do you have a TLR1 on your VP9 as well?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt16 View Post
    Awesome! Fit is good? Do you have a TLR1 on your VP9 as well?
    So far so good. I do currently have a tlr-1 on the VP9, when I drop it in there is not too much if any at all wiggle room. If I try pulling it out the main locking mechanism won't let me pull it out untill I press the lever back. With it fully inserted I can flip the hood upabd back, that clears the rear of the slide and locks in place. At the bottom of the holster is a plastic piece that sits inside rhe barrel. This part seems to engage correctly as well.

I did also try with my airsoft VP9 as well which fits all my other holsters (open front G-Code) but due to the additional length of the threaded barrel it wont fit deep enough due to the plastic piece at the muzzle end.

Bringing up the fit with my airsoft pistol as it seems to be a 1:1 replica and if you have a threaded barrel this may not work for you, or atleast without some modifications. When my second one comes in I may try removing or modifying that plastic piece to allow for the longer barrel.

I still want to get a red dot on here. Once I do that I will be looking for a new option but at least for now I can use my tlr-1s.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast