Thread: Aridus Industries and Mesa Tactical

Feedback Score

Aridus Industries and Mesa Tactical

Just got an 870 and I’m getting an aridus industries crom to mount and cowitness with a rmr. Also I’m looking to use a Mesa tactical AR stock adapter. Has anyone used these adapters before and should I get the low or high tube for this purpose?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsome View Post
    Just got an 870 and I’m getting an aridus industries crom to mount and cowitness with a rmr. Also I’m looking to use a Mesa tactical AR stock adapter. Has anyone used these adapters before and should I get the low or high tube for this purpose?
    I have one.

The low tube (sometimes called the LEO tube) is for bead sights/ghost rings, etc.

The high tube is for optics/scopes.

Here is what the website says:

There are two lines of Mesa Tactical telescoping stock adapters:

1. High-tube® telescoping stock adapters, that require the use of rail mounted optics;

2. LEO® telescoping stock adapters, which feature a stock elevation about an inch lower than the High-tube adapters and so don’t require sighting or aiming aids.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    So I did a like combo on my versa max with the crom. Need to order a extra tall rear sight from XS to get a co witness on the red dot. Work pretty good. Will not co witness with bead sights but sights that are .62-.75 above the bore.

Feedback Score
    I was planning on changing the bead for a Wilson combat front site which it a bit taller, within the recommended height. What did you use for the front site on yours? So I guess I should go with the LEO tube correct?
    Last edited by MrHandsome; 05-20-20 at 05:20.

Feedback Score
    Also anyone have any experience with the Wilson combat AR adapter in comparison to the Mesa one?