Thread: HK P30 LEM & HK45 LEM Both German date codes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

HK P30 LEM & HK45 LEM Both German date codes

Hello! I have always been an HK fan, but I am getting out of the striker and poly guns. I've always considered HK the pinnacle of crap hits the fan guns as they are tanks. True "battle" guns!

Up for sale are the following:

HK45 LEM - This one has been my bed side HD gun for a few years... With that said, its been shot maybe a total of 25 times by me.

The gun looks new and sits as it did the day HK sent it out. The pistol comes with 3 mags and is in an HK box (dont think its the original box). The date code on this one is AI which should put it at 2008 and German made. I am going to ask $800 shipped on this one but will gladly take a reasonable offer on it. I am not the best in terms of pricing these guns and I dont see many listed. Really I want these to go to good homes and the owner to love his HK toys

HK45 SOLD

HK P30 LEM - I picked up this P30 LEM a few years back in a local deal... Again the original owner told me he had very few (under 50 rounds through it). I have a few hundred on this gun. I have had it to the range a small handful of times and it performed perfectly. The gun looks and feels as good as new. I have misplaced the second mag for it, so its only coming with 1 as it is today (15 round). This pistol is a V2 LEM but has the V1 light LEM installed (original springs are also with it). This also shows a date code from 08 and is a German made gun.

P30 SOLD
    Last edited by cundiff5535; 05-30-20 at 12:43.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Make a realistic offer on the P30