Thread: New here. First build.

Feedback Score

New here. First build.

I'm new here. I am a pro hobbiest AK builder and milsurp shooter. This was my first AR15 build .I own a DPMS M4 clone.I did this with no design as to what I was going to come up with other than the best I could get of course at the best price.

Billet Receiver- Rainer arms ,Smith brothers . Found one locally so I had no transfer fees or sales taxes and it was a blemished that wiped out with a silicone gun cloth.
    upper receiver and handguard is aero precision. Discount when bought as a set.
    Barrel is a black hole polygon. 16in 1/8 twist HBAR carbine gas.Came with Headspaced bolt.
    Trigger . Rise armament sport trigger 3.5 lb single stage .
    LPK is Odin arms . Buffer tube kit is Aero precision. The charging handle is an armaspec blemished.
    Stock is a rogers super stock
    The bipod a Caldwell .I'm used to East block bipods. Hope the link works
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/W4TRXTiRPkkEFK6DA

Forgot the scope . Atibal xp8 and QD mount. Damn good scope for the money.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How does it shoot?
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    Breaking it in it shoots them into a big jagged hole at 100. So I like it. I don't like the single stage 3.5
    trigger though. I'm too used to double

I ordered a skeletonize pistol grip but was ripped off . Warning on TACTICAL DYNAMICS. I PURCHASED ONLINE AND THEIR SYSTEM TOOK MY MONEY OFF MY CARD THEN IT'S SENT NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL BACK AS IT SAID IT WAS ABOUT 2. THEN YOU GO TO MY ACCOUNT WITH YOUR KIND OF FORCED TO JOINING IF YOU WANT TO CHECK ON YOUR ORDER AND IT SAYS NO PURCHASES HAVE BEEN MADE.
    THEIR PHONE IS DISCONNECTED THEIR MAILBOXES ARE ALL FULL AND NOT TAKING MESSAGES NEITHER GOES THERE YOUTUBE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

BEWARE DO NOT BUY THERE.cost me a 75.00 lesson. I'm going to see if local police can check

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimirsghost View Post
    I ordered a skeletonize pistol grip but was ripped off . Warning on TACTICAL DYNAMICS. I PURCHASED ONLINE AND THEIR SYSTEM TOOK MY MONEY OFF MY CARD THEN IT'S SENT NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL BACK AS IT SAID IT WAS ABOUT 2. THEN YOU GO TO MY ACCOUNT WITH YOUR KIND OF FORCED TO JOINING IF YOU WANT TO CHECK ON YOUR ORDER AND IT SAYS NO PURCHASES HAVE BEEN MADE.
    THEIR PHONE IS DISCONNECTED THEIR MAILBOXES ARE ALL FULL AND NOT TAKING MESSAGES NEITHER GOES THERE YOUTUBE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

BEWARE DO NOT BUY THERE.cost me a 75.00 lesson. I'm going to see if local police can check
    File a dispute with your card company.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!